Write a Review
Share your opinions about this product by filling out the form below.
- Made of 30% Wool and 70% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Handcrafted by dedicated artisans, the Indria wool jute area rug is crafted the same way it’s be done for a millennia. Featuring intricate detail and superior materials, the Indria wool area rug crafted with 100 percent, all-natural fibers.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.