Indria Wool Jute Rug
- Made of 30% Wool and 70% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Universal Complement to Oak Flooring April 27, 2013
"Our search for the perfect floor covering to complement newly installed oak hardwood ended when we found the Indria Wool Jute Rug. We needed texture, but soft to walk on. And we needed color/pattern that will accommodate a wide variety of furnishings--a universal complement. We found all of this in our new Indria Rug. It's a Winner."