Hamilton Jute Rug - Charcoal
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Yes, recommended to a friend.Fantastic Rug! Really Lasts May 03, 2013
"I purchased this rug well over a year ago. It was pretty inexpensive as these things go. I needed a dark color for my kitchen. One that would not show the dirt in a very high traffic area
This rug has been even better than I expected. It is hardly showing any wear at all & I am down to mopping the kitchen floors to once a week where previously it seemed I was always mopping! I would totally purchase this rug again!"