Greenwich Jute Rug
- Made from 100% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.I couldn't be happier! May 08, 2014
"I purchased a 6x9 Greenwich Jute rug for my living room. It arrived very quickly and in great shape. I unrolled it in the center of the room and it laid perfectly flat with no rolled edges. It is a beautiful chunky weave that adds a great natural texture to the room. I love walking on it barefoot, it's like a wonderful foot massage for my tired feet. I will definitely buy from Natural Area Rugs again. Great product and great service!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Mrs. April 24, 2014
"I am very pleased with the look and quality of our new rug!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Always a wise purchase January 14, 2014
"This is my 3rd order here and I keep coming back! I am overly satisfied and have recommended it to my friends!"