Dhalia Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
The Dhalia Jute Rug looks silky and feels exceptionally soft to the tough, ensuring years of compliments from each of your house guests.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.this is my fourth dahlia rug January 22, 2014
"I purchase one for my sunroom 2 years ago, a second for my living room , 3rd for my bedroom and now a fourth for my spare bedroom. They compliment my wood floors and go well with all decor. I have had multiple people ask me where I purchased them, they love their texture and softness! Imitation is the best form of flattery!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug! September 06, 2013
"The weave on this rug is tighter than I thought it would be based on the picture, but I think it may help it hold up better in the end, so it might be a good thing. The tighter weave makes it not quite as soft as the ones with the wider weave, but it is still fairly soft on the feet.
Overall, I'm very happy with the rug. It looks great!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug- Great Price September 05, 2013
"This rug is terrific. Wonderful value and a great look."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Wonderful purchase! August 07, 2013
"This is a fantastic rug. The coloring is similar to the photograph - I bought it to have something light colored in the bedroom. It is very soft, no problems walking barefoot. It is "shedding" a little bit, but all in all it's great!"