Confetti Jute Rug
- Made from 70% Jute and 30% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Hand woven by skilled artisans using fine techniques employed by early craftsmen, the Confetti Jute Rug features a thickly woven blend of natural jute and durably wool in beautiful, sunny shades.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.love my new fat jute rug! February 06, 2014
"it is fat and full, great jute color-tone - appears to be well tied all around. i liked it so much when i unwrapped it that i immediately ordered a second one (i had wanted two, but wanted to see the product before i bought the entire forest)."