Citadel Jute Rug
- Made from 80% Wool and 20% Jute with Cotton Backing
- Handcrafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Earth Friendly
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
No matter how unique your room’s size or décor, the Citadel Jute Rug blends exceptional craftsmanship, a subtle chevron pattern and eco-friendly materials to perfectly complement any area.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rugs February 04, 2014
"I have ordered from Natural Area Rugs several times in the last few years. The rugs hold up well and are a fantastic price! Delivery is very fast."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect for my dining room! January 16, 2014
"This rug is perfect! I am using this in my dining room to give it more of a comfortable feel. It does the trick. No Smell and very sturdy. LOVE LOVE LOVE!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.MOM January 15, 2014
"This rug is Gorgeous! Very heavy and sturdy. No need for a rubber pad under it. I ordered the 9x12 for my formal dining room. Looks great and classy."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Nice carpet for the price January 13, 2014
"To be honest, I was a bit put off by the musty odor but I think that was because it was wrapped in plastic for shipping. Seems to be better now. The picture shows it to have golden strands in it but my carpet doesn't have them. All in all, I am keeping the rug...the color works and it appears to be a good quality."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love this rug! December 23, 2013
"I love this rug so much I have bought two of them! They are soft to walk on and look fabulous against my dark hardwood floors. The price was unbeatable and delivery was fast. I will be shopping here again!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful Rug! December 06, 2013
"I love this rug! I have ordered often from Natural Area Rugs for myself and a family member. They are wonderful to deal with and all the rugs are beautiful and unique."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love the rug, but smelled a bit when I opened it. November 12, 2013
"After unpacking the rug there was a "dirt" smell that lingered for a little bit but the rug has since aired out and smells like it should now. The picture also showed a little more contrast in the colors of the rug than what you will see in actuallity but I think this rug fits nicely in my living room. Definately a highlight item for me!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful rug November 07, 2013
"This rug's color and texture actually look like the picture. The rug works perfectly in our bedroom as it is soft and easy on our feet. It is densely woven and substantial but thinner than the large weave jute rugs...just what we were looking for."