Chambers Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Exclusively hand crafted and made from the finest materials available, the Chambers Jute Rug features a thick weave, warm, natural colored tones, and a reversible style that makes it truly versatile.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Exactly as described! October 01, 2013
"So happy with this rug! This is my first jute rug ever and my first purchase from Natural Area Rugs. The pic and rug description are accurate: it's soft on our feet, true to size, and beautiful! It's still relatively new, so I can't speak to how it will wear, but it is well made. We have it in our 450 sq. ft. studio cabin, so it is in our bedroom/living room. We live in the desert. It doesn't show dirt and vacuums well. It's just a great rug."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug at an Excellent Price September 09, 2013
"I love sisal, jute and rugs made from grasses and have been buying these type of rugs for years. The Chambers Jute rug is one of the best I've ever owned. The weave is tight without stray ends, and it's thick but chairs still move easily. The price for the rug, free, fast shipping made it one of the best deals ever."