Chambers Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Exclusively hand crafted and made from the finest materials available, the Chambers Jute Rug features a thick weave, warm, natural colored tones, and a reversible style that makes it truly versatile.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Natural Rug! May 07, 2014
"I purchased the rug to replace one that I tried from PB. This Rug is Much nicer, better color (close to picture), feel and tighter weave than the PB rug that I returned.
Customer Service was Very patient while asked specific questions about color, texture and thickness.
The rug was delivered quickly with all packaging intact. It was also easy to track. I am very happy with this rug and my friends all comment how much better it is as well. I purchased the the 9x12 for my living room. I have dogs and they love it too. Have only had it a month but looks like it will wear well. (I do have a rug pad underneath...it makes it cushy and it does not slide around)."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Wonderful find! March 25, 2014
"Quality was great, very quick delivery, and it was the exact rug I was looking for. Doesn't show dog prints or fur and goes with the casual look of my home. The price was very fair; in fact, I ended up ordering another for a different room in my home after receiving the first! It is also soft to the touch, meaning bare foot friendly unlike some other natural fiber rugs that tend to be coarse. Thanks again!"