Castillian Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Eco-friendly jute is hand woven by skilled artisans to create the Castillian Jute Rug, a thick, warm area rug that’s just as soft as it is durable.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.So trendy, yet inexpensive April 22, 2014
"This is my second purchase from Natural Area Rugs. I am so sold on this company! Their products are first quality at a discount price. An identical jute rug at Pottery Barn sells for about three times the price. I highly recommend this rug--looks so pretty on my hardwood floors."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love this rug! April 21, 2014
"I had been searching and searching for a jute rug. After purchasing and returning one rug, I found this one and purchased it. It arrived quickly and undamaged. It looks great! I was lucky to catch a sale and received $100 off and free shipping! This rug looks much more expensive than what I paid! It is not scratchy to walk on like many other jute rugs I've seen. Love it!"