Caesar Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Crafted by hand by skilled artisans from around the world, the Caesar Jute Rug offers a simple checkered weave pattern and an eco-friendly design that is good for both the environment and your home’s decor.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
chemical smell August 06, 2014
"I purchased this rug because I wanted something neutral and natural (i.e. healthy) for our home but, when it came, I was surprised not only by how much darker and duller the color was than in the picture, but also by the fact that it off-gassed a pretty intense chemical smell. We didn't bother going through the hassle of returning it as we had ripped the packaging when we opened it and the instructions were very explicit that if the packaging had been ripped we would get no refund, even after paying the expense to ship it all the way back to the warehouse (return shipping not covered). I do not plan to purchase again through this company!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love the Rug May 12, 2014
"This rug arrived on time and was packaged very well. We love it! It is all natural jute. We really like that it is reversible. Really completes the room."