Cadiz Jute Rug
- Made from 100% Jute with Cotton Backing, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug - Buying Another One Now March 06, 2014
"We were so pleased with the quality, color, and comfort with the smaller Cadiz rug, we just ordered the larger 8 x 10 Cadiz for our main living area. Selecting and purchasing the product online was easy. Delivery was on time as scheduled. The rug was packaged very carefully and was in perfect condition. We will be recommending Natural Area Rugs to our friends and neighbors."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug December 20, 2013
"I had bought the Pottery Barn Heathered Chenile rug a year ago and needed a complimentary rug in the next room and this one is perfect!! The picture doesn't do it justice. It's a great, comfortable rug that looks so warm in our kitchen. Fast shipping and great quality."