Atelier Jute Rug
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great purchase October 25, 2013
"I had to purchase several area rugs for our new home and fell in love with this one. I ordered three of them in multiple sizes. They arrived just as described and look great. Very high quality at a reasonable price. Perfect for any room."
love this rug October 09, 2013
"i purchased a jute rug from pottery which was the wrong color, stumbled upon this site and gave it a try , so glad i did, This rug for 159$ is just as good as the 400$ i got at pottery barn. Ther is a slight differance in quality but i actually like the look of this one better than the PB one. Great rug for a fantastic price!!!"