Allure Jute Rug
- Made from 100% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Wide Cotton Border, Mitered Corner and Cotton Backing
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Not the best rug, but I still like it January 13, 2014
"I was looking for a natural rug for my living room for a while. When I found it- I've made my order and waited a while for delivery. It came few days after Christmas..and to my surprise- I found it very soft. You can really walk on it with you bare feet and feel great. I had no idea it's possible to find a natural rug that will be so cozy and soft.
It would be a PERFECT rug, but two things are bothering me:
1. The smell - I mean- the smell of a mold/not normal for a natural rug. I think- it was stored in a cold and dumpy place and get wet. After a week of using it- in a really warm room- it's almost unnoticeable.
2. Quality- not the best. I have it maybe 2 weeks now and it's getting very loose so I am not very sure it will serve me more than one Winter. I've contacted company about it- but didn't hear from them. Also- you can not returned it if you put it on your floor and use it for a day or two.... I wish I could buy something similar but with a better quality."