Winslow Dhurrie Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool & 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Order the Winslow Dhurrie wool rug from Natural Area Rugs, where our products are simply the finest in the world.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Better than expected January 26, 2014
"I got this rug for the den, as we wanted a burgundy-red carpet to contrast with the brown wooden walls. It looks better than i expected and we are pleased with the quality of the rug. We would recommend it to anyone, especially to parents who expect their children to play on the floor a lot (like we do), since the rug is made of natural fiber."