Tabriz Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool, 20% Cotton Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
The perfect blend of craftsmanship and art can be found in the hand-woven Tabriz wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.tabriz rug October 08, 2015
"Beautiful rug. I am very pleased with the quality of this rug. My only complaint is that the colors are lighter than picture. The colors worked fine for me. I would definitely recommend this company and will continue to purchase from them. Thanks"
Yes, recommended to a friend.very nice rug May 14, 2014
"I wasn't sure how soft this rug would be upon purchasing, but was pleasantly surprised that it was very soft.
We were looking for a rug for my daughter's play room, and this is perfect. Nice colors, and very soft. Also very glad that it's wool and no chemicals are used on it!"