Pashmina Wool (Natural) Rug
- Made from Durable Blend of 50% Wool and 50% Viscose, Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Cotton Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials
- Stylish and Contemporary Look, Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Due to the nature of hand loomed rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
kept it after all August 06, 2013
"This rug had a funny smell for a while, but it has dissipated, and is holding up pretty well in my teenage son's room. It's getting dirty but it's off white, and my son and all his friends with their smell boy feet are probably hard on it. Vacuuming with a beater brush has taken a small toll, but overall, it's fine and should last a couple more years easily."
Pashmina rug looks great, smells not so great April 22, 2012
"rug looks great, feels cozy and I felt the price was good for a 6x9 rug. But several weeks after having it in my house, it gives off a very distinct smell that has not dissapted. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it's nonetheless the first thing you notice in my son's room. Don't know how long we'll keep the rug. I flipped it over today and I'm going to let the back side air out, just in case it helps."