Palermo Dhurrie Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool & 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Bring the world’s best craftsmanship and design into your home with the Palermo Dhurrie wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Outstanding experience! March 10, 2014
"What a wonderful experience all around. I wanted a nice looking, natural rug for my son's playroom that was comfortable enough for him to enjoy playing there. It was perfect in quality, comfort and style - and I'm thrilled to know when he's playing on it that it's natural. Free shipping was the icing on the cake. It was delivered so quickly and beautifully. My only regret is that the rug should have been bigger to fit the room - but that's my oversight. Overall terrific experience."