Pacifica Dhurrie Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool & 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
As America’s most trusted resource for natural fiber rugs, we guarantee the safety and quality of our Pacifica Dhurrie wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.beautiful color June 25, 2014
"The color and design of this rug are striking and it can really bring a room together. The rug is not too thick, but it is substantial enough and lays perfectly flat. So far it is not very soft but also not rough. It was pretty easy to lay out, since it isn't too heavy.
When it arrived it had a barn smell, but that went away after we aired it out, used baking soda and vacuumed it. On sale this rug was a very good price.
Natural Area Rugs always has delivered our rugs quickly and in good shape."
Yes, recommended to a friend.SImple, cleans easy, good price June 25, 2014
"We bought this rug on sale and can't believe the value. It arrived quickly and the colors are really pretty. It's nice and simple, and does not shift or stretch. The texture is smooth and comfortable on bare feet.
Of course the first day we had it, our cat welcomed it by throwing up on it. But with water and soap the stain came out easily and is now gone. We love this carpet."