Napoli Patchwork Wool Rug - Light Tan
- Made from 100% Durable Wool with Cotton Backing
- 1/2" Thick Pile Adds Quality and Longevity to the Life of the Rugs
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Earth Friendly
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
The Napoli Patchwork wool rug has a warm and natural light tan color made from all-natural fibers.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Quality Rug March 28, 2014
"Very nice rug as described. It is soft and visually appealing and goes nicely in our living room. The natural wool cleanses the air making it smell fresh and clean. I could not have found a better rug for the great price."
Nice Feel January 23, 2014
"I purchased this rug several weeks ago to go under my king size bed. We had to take the whole bed down to get it under there. After a day of having it down the smell coming from the rug was horrible. A cross between vinegar and dog poo. I contacted the company they suggested I put down baking soda and leave it for a while then vacuum. The smell isn't quite as strong but it is still there. If it weren't so difficult to take the bed down I would remove it from my bedroom."