Country Stamp Wool Rug
- Made from 85% Wool and 15% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
The earth-friendly, all-natural Country Stamp wool rug is elegantly handcrafted and undeniably durable.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Gorgeous rug January 27, 2015
"We got the rug for the nursery and everyone who sees it absolutely loves it! I always recommend it to fellow new parents. We ended up buying two stamp rugs."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful rug for baby's room September 24, 2014
"My wife bought this rug for our baby's room. It fits perfectly with the travel theme we picked for the nursery. I mistakenly broke an old mercury thermomenter (European) on it and I had to remove the carpet. We decided to buy a new identical rug because we liked the first one so much."
Yes, recommended to a friend.really a wow! October 10, 2012
"i am so happy with this product! i'll buy more for my relatives. Thanks!"
the rug is amazing! October 09, 2012
"I super love the design as well as the texture. I would love to recommend this product to my friends. No regrets at all! Great Job Natural Area Rugs!"