Country Stamp Wool Rug
- Made from 85% Wool and 15% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
The earth-friendly, all-natural Country Stamp wool rug is elegantly handcrafted and undeniably durable.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Gorgeous rug January 27, 2015
"We got the rug for the nursery and everyone who sees it absolutely loves it! I always recommend it to fellow new parents. We ended up buying two stamp rugs."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful rug for baby's room September 24, 2014
"My wife bought this rug for our baby's room. It fits perfectly with the travel theme we picked for the nursery. I mistakenly broke an old mercury thermomenter (European) on it and I had to remove the carpet. We decided to buy a new identical rug because we liked the first one so much."