Continental Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool and 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
With the Continental wool rug, you get an elegantly hand-woven item that’s fit for the most stylish home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Wool Rug May 03, 2013
"I LOVE this rug it is nice and thick. It is a beautiful color and looks very expensive! The only problem is that it sheds really bad! I have only had it a couple weeks so I hope this improves!"
You may also like
- $229.0030% OFF