Concepts Wool Rug
- Made from 80% Wool and 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
Durable yet elegant, this Concepts wool rug adds an instant touch of luxury to any room.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful May 28, 2014
"This is my second purchase of rugs from Natural Area Rugs. I couldn't be happier with the company and the products they offer. After many years in the decorating business and much research for affordable quality rugs, I have to say Natural Area Rugs will stay my number one choice for quality, earth friendly flooring."
thumbs up December 05, 2013
"This rug has major wooly ridges but they feel good under your feet. It is now in my kitchen and hides the crumbs and stains very nicely. Definitely a good earthy buy."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug September 23, 2013
"Purchased for our living room. Great quality rug. Neutral colors."