Bordeaux Wool Rug
- Made from 55% Wool and 45% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
Tired of lackluster rugs? Spice things up with this stylish, uniquely woven Bordeaux wool rug with its stylish mottled coloring.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Deal/quality Hunter June 24, 2015
"I shopped around online on and off for months and finally came upon this rug. It was a great deal and looks like it is an even better deal now! I just put it on my wood floor the other day. I love it! Its made of natural fibers with no nasty backing. I had the kind before where the backing flakes off and ends up like sand. I did put a gripping pad underneath, but it is heavy enough you probably would not need one. I am very happy with it so far. I did air it out in my basement for a bit after unwrapping, but it really did not smell bad at all and none of that chemical odor at all. I would highly recommend this rug. P.S. It is not soft and fluffy feeling though not scratchy, so keep that in mind."
Yes, recommended to a friend.best rug! October 09, 2012
"I admire the entire process i encountered. From ordering to receiving my rug. One of the best company i dealt with. they have polite customer service as well."