Avalon Wool Rug
- Made from 55% Wool and 45% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
Enjoy the luxurious elegance and detailed craftsmanship of this hand-woven Avalon wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Money for Mildew October 02, 2013
"Received the Avalon rug which is nice looking but scratchy and too thin. The moment the delivery person laid the rug in my foyer, the strong scent of mildew was obvious. I phoned immediately to have the rug returned to Natural Area Rugs and am still waiting for my full refund to credit back to my bank account.
The young ladies I've spoken with numerous times have been very nice and apologetic about the situation with each and everyone placing 'rehearsed' blame on the carrier. This rug was completely sealed and totally mildewed during a 5 day shipment time?? The rug was dry without any tears in 3 layers of plastic. I'd give one less star if possible. Buyer BEWARE!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.rug is perfect! October 10, 2012
"when i opened the package, i admired the color as well as the design. I thought it was just an ordinary rug, but it's one of a kind. Im so happy to have this rug in my living room. my daughter loves it too. Thanks!"