Avalon Wool Rug
- Made from 55% Wool and 45% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
Enjoy the luxurious elegance and detailed craftsmanship of this hand-woven Avalon wool rug.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Avalon is excellent October 02, 2013
"Received the Avalon rug which is excellent. It is soft and feels very good when you touch it. It is a little thinner than the wool rug that I used previously and it looks great in my bedroom.
Overall it exceeded my expectations and it has a really mellow and relaxing wool smell to it when I first got it."
Yes, recommended to a friend.rug is perfect! October 10, 2012
"when i opened the package, i admired the color as well as the design. I thought it was just an ordinary rug, but it's one of a kind. Im so happy to have this rug in my living room. my daughter loves it too. Thanks!"