Aros Wool Rug
- Made from 100% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
This soft, 100 percent wool Aros rug from Natural Area Rugs is among the finest on earth.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful but frays.. April 28, 2014
"This rug is beautiful and extremely soft underfoot. I love the way it looks in our family room. My only complaint is that is has already begun to fray, especially on the outer edges. Perhaps it's not best for a room with high traffic from children."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Just What the Room Needed November 20, 2013
"I looked on multiple websites and in stores for a rug for my new home. I could not find any website that compared to Natural Area Rugs in selection and cost. I received the rug at my front door within 5 days of ordering. It was wrapped for the utmost protection of my purchase. I ordered the wool rug Aros and it is beautiful. The wool is so soft and I have had no shedding from this rug. The rug is very well made and the colors were just what I expected from the website.
I am extremely pleased with my purchase and cannot express how beautiful this rug looks in my living room. I have gray drapes, a cream leather couch and black accents and this rug brings it all together. I had many choices of styles and rugs from your website, but I do think I found the best fit. Thank you!"