Aros Wool Rug
- Made from 100% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful but frays.. April 28, 2014
"This rug is beautiful and extremely soft underfoot. I love the way it looks in our family room. My only complaint is that is has already begun to fray, especially on the outer edges. Perhaps it's not best for a room with high traffic from children."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Just What the Room Needed November 20, 2013
"I looked on multiple websites and in stores for a rug for my new home. I could not find any website that compared to Natural Area Rugs in selection and cost. I received the rug at my front door within 5 days of ordering. It was wrapped for the utmost protection of my purchase. I ordered the wool rug Aros and it is beautiful. The wool is so soft and I have had no shedding from this rug. The rug is very well made and the colors were just what I expected from the website.
I am extremely pleased with my purchase and cannot express how beautiful this rug looks in my living room. I have gray drapes, a cream leather couch and black accents and this rug brings it all together. I had many choices of styles and rugs from your website, but I do think I found the best fit. Thank you!"