Bristol Sisal Carpet Stair Tread (Set of 13)
- 100% Natural Sisal with Cotton Border, Earth Friendly
- Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker, Earth Friendly
- 2 Velcro sewn on the back of the stair treads
- Stair treads can be removed and reattacehd to adhesive strips on surface of stairs
- Durable and Naturally Anti Static, Great for high traffic areas
- Protects your stairs from wear and tear
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets
- Each tread measure 9" x 29"
Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips (included)
Sometimes the best decorative touches are those that exist without loudly announcing their presence, which is exactly what the Bristol Sisal Carpet Stair Tread does. This offering from Natural Area Rugs provides a truly clean look.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great update July 19, 2014
"We just bought a new home and ripped out an outdated, cat hair covered stair runner. These stair pads were the perfect, fresh, updated solution!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Completely satisfied July 17, 2014
"These look great on our wooden stairs ! I love the clean and simple look. I couldn't be happier with this purchaseðŸ˜ƒ"
You may also like
Customer who bought this item also bought...