Amazon Sisal Stair Tread (Set of 13)
- 100% Natural Sisal with cotton border. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips (included)
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly. Perfect for Pets.
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
Customer who bought this item also bought...
Great rugs October 22, 2013
"I was on the hunt for some sturdy stair treads. We just moved into a new place and they previous owners had rugs on the stairs. Each stair had been bleached by the sun so we either had to sand and refinish the stairs or find a suitable replacement. I love these treads. They are newer style and great quality and are super easy to install with the velcro on the back. Only thing that surprised me was that I thought by the picture these were sort of a greenish color. They are darker brown with brown trim - but it worked great anyway. Probably even better than the green would have."
My stairs September 17, 2013
"After ripping out the frayed 30 year old carpet going down my indoor stairs, I was not sure what to do. I'm on a tight budget! Then I saw these treads and it came to me. I painted the wood staircase with a dark green deck paint, and later mounted the Amazon treads on each step. Turned out beautiful! The Velcro backing has a good adhesive and keeps the treads secured. The treads can be vacuumed in place or removed for cleaning."