Acadia Sisal Carpet Stair Tread (Set of 13)
- Made with 70% Sisal and 30% Jute with Cotton Border
- Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker, Earth Friendly
- 2 Velcro sewn on the back of the stair treads
- Stair treads can be removed and reattacehd to adhesive strips on surface of stairs
- Durable and Naturally Anti Static, Great for high traffic areas
- Protects your stairs from wear and tear
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets
- Each tread measure 9" x 29"
Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips (included)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Repeat Customer- Great Product April 16, 2014
"Purchased the Sisal Stair Treads for my aging dog as she kept slipping going down the stairs. This was a perfect solution. The quality is as advertised. It's easy to install and it looks great. I liked it so much I purchased another set for our other set of stairs."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Beautiful and safe for my pet November 12, 2013
"Our Shih Tzu recently began falling down the stairs after 8 years of climbing hardwood risers. I wanted a stair tread that would provide my dog support and one that looked good. I love how the sisal stair treads compliment our décor and naturally blend with our hardwood floors."
You may also like
Customer who bought this item also bought...