Contrasts Shag Rug - Wheat
- Made of Polyester Twisted Yarn, 100% Cotton Backing
- Luxurious 2" thick & soft shag pile
- Hand crafted and tufted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Extra thick rich pile and feels remarkably soft
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements any decor
- Brings warmth to any decor
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
You may also like
$134.00 - $468.0025% OFF
Great rug for bare feet November 25, 2013
"I bought two of these rugs: one for the master bath and one for next to my bed. The feel of this plush soft fiber rug is so luxurious on bare feet. I love waking and putting my feet on this rug first thing in the morning! Washing up never felt so good, too. You'll love this great rug and it's a great price, too."
Meets my expectations November 01, 2013
"I am a very critical shopper and having my expectations met means it is a 9 or 10 item. This rug is so very soft and beautiful in natural tone it will go anywhere and make a room more cozy and luxurious. Ours is in the living room and I am pretty sure the master bedroom will get one soon too."
Comfort is key May 06, 2013
"Sink you toes in the most comfortable rug you can find. Perfect for watching TV."
SHAG FOR LYING AROUND May 06, 2013
"I use my 4x6 shag rug every day as my floor pad for stretching. Boy, is it comfortable."
Great Value! May 04, 2013
"I purchased my rug nearly 3 years ago and we still love it as much now as we did then. Now having 2 babies I found out that this rug does clean surprising well with a moist sponge. It has held up to all the little messes our babies splatter on it! And the rug fibers are very think and tightly woven,... so Cheerios seem to get lost into all the plushiness! We love our rug and so do our babies!"