Imperial Contemporary Rug - Beige
- Made from Microfiber/Polyester, 100% Cotton Backing.
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Durable and feels soft on bare feet
- Stylish and Contemporary Look, Creates a Rich Accent for Any Room Setting
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Yes, recommended to a friend.Extremely Soft July 23, 2014
"Thick, well-made rug with very short soft pile. The pile is done in bands across the rug, giving a slightly striped appearance. The beige color is very light, more like ivory"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect Rug! May 27, 2014
"I bought this rug to go in our guest bedroom over new wood floors. The room is nautical; blue/white stripe bedding, tan walls, with terra cotta accents. I wanted a rug to go between 2 queen beds that would be neutral but have some texture. It is perfect. Well made, sturdy, thick and lays well. It is very soft under your feet as opposed to a sisal,etc. Very happy!"