Treasure Abaca Rug
- 100% Natural Abaca Rug, Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Brings Warmth to Any Decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand woven rugs
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
The natural fiber Treasure Abaca Rug is a natural area rug that truly looks natural – almost like a series of hair braids, but instead with 100 percent of nature’s finest materials. Naturally durable, the handmade quality is the finest made anywhere. Treasure Abaca Rug is for those who view the world differently and value the earth’s future, making this an asset for every home.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- This natural fiber rug is created using handmade weaving techniques, which creates distinctions that make it unique. Properly caring for this rug will allow you to enjoy its rich and natural feel for a long time.
- The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.