Oscar Wool/Jute Rug
- Fiber: 70% Wool 30% Jute (Hand-Loomed)
- Reversible for twice the wear
- Wool Jute Rug Benefits: Feels soft on bare feet, Excellent Durability, Naturally Resilient, Fire Retardant, Hypo-Allergenic, Air Purifying & Earth Friendly
- Wool yarns and jute fibers create this rug's beautiful texture
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand-loomed rugs
- Weave/Color variation is a part of the natural beauty of wool jute rugs
- Imported, Beautifully Crafted exclusively for NaturalAreaRugs.com
- Due to the nature of hand-loomed rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Premium-Lock Rug Pad Recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
A fantastic element to modern day rugs, jute, a plant grown in India is known best for its soft yet durable and strong consistency. Combined with hand-loomed rugs, these rugs are handwoven with jute to create a unique texture. This combination (70% wool, 30% jute) creates a beautifully-crafted rug for any home.
These thick and all-natural rugs add a certain ambiance to every room in the home. These are known as the softest and the finest floor covering options in the market. This clearly makes them a logical choice for a lasting rug in one's home. Their durability is apparent.
Ideal for bedrooms, dining rooms, sitting rooms and more, wool jute rugs are a great addition to any room seeking a elegant yet classic look. Browse our collection of Wool Jute rugs!
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Natural and dyed textiles will vary in color and texture and dyed materials will fade over time.