Orient Persian Wool (Beige) Rug
- Fiber: 100% Sheared Wool, Backing: 100% Cotton
- Wool Rug Benefits: Feels soft on bare feet, Excellent Durability, Naturally Resilient, Fire Retardant, Hypo-Allergenic, Air Purifying & Earth Friendly
- Shearing intensify definition of pattern
- Hand-Tufted of dense wool pile for comfort and longevity
- Yarn dyed wool by Artisan rug makers
- Inspired by ancient Persian designs
- Professional cleaning recommended, Vacuum regularly
- Due to the nature of hand-tufted rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Weave/Color variation is a part of the natural beauty of wool rugs
- Sizes may vary slightly on hand-tufted rugs
- Imported, beautifully hand-tufted in China
- Premium-Lock Rug Pad Recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
- Origin of Persian Rugs
These enchanting Persian wool rugs will add style and decadence to any room. Each distinct rug is handmade, durable and the perfect chose for your home. These rugs are made in the ancient traditions of Persia, using century’s old techniques and sophisticated design.
Persian wool rugs are just another choice for someone when searching for a rug addition to their home and the rooms in their homes. Browse the selection of Persian Wool Rugs in our website. Combined with a rug pad, these rugs, much like any other of ours, will last a lifetime leaving your home looking fresh and elegant for ages.
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Natural and dyed textiles will vary in color and texture and dyed materials will fade over time.