Monza Wool (Brown) Rug
- Fiber: 100% Wool, Backing: 100% Cotton
- Wool Rug Benefits: Feels soft on bare feet, Excellent Durability, Naturally Resilient, Fire Retardant, Hypo-Allergenic, Air Purifying & Earth Friendly
- Has 1/2" thick pile adding quality and longevity to the life of the rugs
- Hand Woven in India, Come in 6 fabulous colors
- Imported, Beautifully Crafted exclusively for NaturalAreaRugs.com
- Weave/Color variation is a part of the natural beauty of wool rugs
- Each rug is distinctively different due to the fact that each rug is hand made
- Professional cleaning is recommended, Vacuum regularly
- Due to the nature of hand-woven rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Premium-Lock Rug Pad Recommended
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
These high quality hand woven wool rugs add the perfect touch of elegance to any room in your home. Each rug has been hand woven with the finest wool under strict regulations to ensure you get the most exquisite wool rug for your home. Hand woven wool rugs make for a great family tradition. They can be handed down for centuries to come when taken care of properly.
These rugs come in 6 distinct colors, matching or complementing your room color. Take a moment to look through the variations of these hand woven wool rugs. If you're looking for a soft yet durable rug for a room in your house, this rug is for you.
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Natural and dyed textiles will vary in color and texture and dyed materials will fade over time.