Euro Shag Rug - Wheat
- Fiber: 100% Acrylic Yarn, Backing: 100% Cotton
- Hand Tufted, Uncompromised Quality, Extra Thick twisted Acrylic Yarn
- Luxurious 2 1/4" thick & soft shag pile
- Imported, Beautifully Crafted exclusively for NaturalAreaRugs.com
- Due to the nature of hand-tufted rugs, shedding may occur for first use but diminish over time
- Professional cleaning recommended. Use an upright vacuum cleaner that has beater-bar action (but no teeth on combs). For everyday cleaning, simply shake the rug to remove loose dirt and fluff pile.
- Acrylic Yarn has an advantage of lasting longer than any wool or cotton shag rugs.
- Premium-Lock Rug Pad Recommended
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Our Shag Rugs will add comfort to your living area with their plush fibers, and natural beauty. These area carpets from Natural Area Rugs shed less than other shag carpets and are more durable than wool rugs: they are easy to clean with a vacuum attachment or a damp cloth. We use hand-tufted high quality yarn that is appealing to the eyes, and soft to the touch. Our shag rugs feature a shag pile just under 2 1/4" thick to ensure a soft cushion on your floor. These rugs are backed with canvas. An accompanying rug pad is recommended.
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Natural and dyed textiles will vary in color and texture and dyed materials will fade over time.