Manhattan Wool/Sisal Rug - Black
|Click on the Binding Swatches for Larger View|
- Binding: Black - 1 1/4" Top Stitch - Standard Corners
- Made from Durable Blend of 53% Wool and 47% Sisal, Wide Cotton-Twill Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Durable, Naturally Resilient, Fire Retardant, Hypo-Allergenic & Earth Friendly
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- Stylish and Contemporary Look which Provides Ultimate Softness, Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- These Rugs are Made to Order. No Return or Exchange!
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
These rugs are made to order. No Return or Exchange!
Ships out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
Free Shipping within Continental USA
Amazingly durable! November 14, 2013
"I just had to say I purchased this style as a runner over 5 years ago and it looks as good today as when it arrived.
Even with a vacuum run over it regularly, it shows no problems with the binding or material coming undone. It has a sophisticated look and nice feel but not soft and cushy.
I will never hesitate to buy from this company!"