Not Seeing Anything in Your Shopping Cart?
1. Make sure there is no error message above where the items should be appearing.
If there is, please contact us.
2. Make sure your browser is set to accept third party cookies:
If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0+:
- Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu
- Click on the "Privacy" Tab
- Click on the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
- Click "OK".
For other browsers, click here.
3. If you are using personal firewall software, please make sure this is not blocking third-party cookies.
A cookie is a small amount of data that some webpages store on your computer to track information unique to your visit (in this case, items added to your cart). Since our shopping cart system is hosted by Yahoo! Inc., some browsers or firewalls may interpret your shopping cart cookie as a threat, since it comes from a third party, and not directly from NaturalAreaRugs.com. It is possible for malicious sites to place tracking cookies on your computer to collect personal information, which is why your security settings may not allow third party cookies to be set.
It is possible to add yahoo.com and naturalarearugs.com as trusted sites, or to temporarily lower your security settings, and then restore them to the original settings after you have finished shopping.
If you have more questions, or are still experiencing difficulties with our shopping cart, please contact us.
Tel: (800) 661-RUGS (7847)
Fax: (323) 233-6661