We’ve all experienced an ugly stain or worn out area in our carpet caused by daily wear and tear. Buying new carpet is expensive and an option that we all don’t have. Why not give your room an exciting new look by buying an affordable area rug. Area rugs are great because they allow you to cover up those unattractive areas in your carpet– all while creating a new atmosphere. Natural Area Rugs has a wide selection of weave style and natural fiber materials to choose from. Whether you’re in love with sisal, jute or wool rugs, Natural Area Rugs has the perfect rug for you.
When you shop at Natural Area Rugs, you can expect to receive the highest quality of natural fiber flooring at the lowest prices. If you ever happen to find any of our natural rugs and carpets offered by another merchant at a lower price, we want to hear about it.
Not only will we match the price, but we’ll also discount it an additional 10 percent. All you have to do is fax the newspaper clipping or catalog page to us at 323-233-6661 before you place your order. If you saw the ad on the Internet, simply email the Web address to us at info at naturalarearugs dot com. Our team is committed to getting back you within 24 hours.
At Natural Area Rugs, we are delighted to offer our customers the lowest prices possible.
You may not be aware of this—but in addition to offering our customers quality natural area rugs and carpets, we also offer stylish coir and rubber doormats. These unique doormats create an impression on your guests—even before they step foot inside your home!
Coir is a very durable fiber that comes from the outer shell of coconuts. These beautiful doormats are great for your kitchen, entryway or porch because they keep dirt and soil from being tracked inside your home. Coir doormats are extremely easily to care for—simply shake off or vacuum.
Rubber doormats are an excellent choice for any entrance. These long-lasting doormats are fade resistant and made with heavy-duty non-skid natural rubber material. They can be used both indoors and outdoors protect carpet and grab dirt. These attractive rubber doormats are also very easy to clean—all you have to do is brush off or hose with water.
No matter which doormat you choose, it is certain to catch the eye of everyone who enters your home.
Source: Home Decorating Made Easy
Not all home decorating ideas require a heavy investment of time and money. If you’re looking for a few affordable home interior decorating ideas to freshen up a room over a weekend, try these ten:
1. Rearrange The Furniture – Pull your furniture away from the walls. Try positioning it at intriguing angles. For example, a sofa arranged diagonally across a narrow living room will make the room look wider.
2. Paint A Wall – Paint one wall your favorite color and make it the focal point. Hang interesting art on that wall and move a nice piece of furniture there. (Note: Make sure that the color is one that is shared with several other objects and fabrics in the room.)
3. Bring In Plants – Greenery always adds a breath of fresh air to a room. If you don’t have a green thumb, try silk plants and trees. The quality has gotten so good that its hard to distinguish them from the real thing.
4. Lay An Area Rug – An area rug is a wonderful way of defining a conversation area. Try one that complements the room. Lay it at an angle beneath your coffee table.
5. Hang Pictures or Mirror – Hang pictures that reflect your personality. Try frames that are more ornate. When hanging a mirror, try and position it so that it reflects and nice view or an interesting architectural element.
6. Group Figurines – Pull out your favorite collectibles. Show off your personality. Find a display area and group related objects together, in sets of three or five. Try and vary the shapes.
7. Add Decorative Pillows – The good news about decorative pillows is that they are an easy way to add textures and patterns to a room. Still better, they can be changed to jazz up a sofa or chair before your room is ready for a major makeover.
8.Replace Lamps – Lamps are probably the one thing in your home that will give others a clue that your room is outdated. Seek out new and fresh lamps that make a statement.
9. Add A Throw Or Afghan – Similar to decorative pillows, throws and afghans add texture to your furniture. They come in all kinds of natural and man made fabrics. Find a pattern and style that you like.
10. Eliminate Clutter – Clutter has a way of eliminating the desired mood and effect of any room. Find storage spaces for papers, toys, and other items that take from the personality of a room.
Do you have a trade show or party event coming up? Why go out and rent expensive tradeshow flooring when you save an incredible amount of money by buying a custom trade show carpet that enhances your brand as well as helps to attract prospective customers to your presentation booth.
The genuine and eye-catching carpets at Natural Area Rugs will add to the aesthetics of your exhibit as well as set your presentation booth apart from your competition. Our event carpets have been used at the Academy Awards, international fashion shows and major television programs, just to name a few.
Natural Area Rugs Offers:
– Free samples
– Custom designs
– Nine canvas bindings
– And much more!
No matter what type of look and feel you are going for, we have a unique solution to meet you trade show flooring needs. And don’t forget that Natural Area Rugs will ship your carpet to your tradeshow in the Continental U.S. for free.
Have a great show!!